7 Daily Positive Affirmations That Will Change Your Mindset
I believe in affirmations and I believe in saying and speaking things as if they are. If my faith is larger than my human desire to stop and retreat to my comfort zone, then everything on the other side of my comfort zone is mine for the taking.
These are the phrases I will continue to post around me and repeat throughout the year:
1. (Insert this year) is a year of increase!
Not “the” year because there will be many years of increase and success in our lives!
2. Dead weight, dead opportunities, dead relationships, and dead situations will not linger in my life.
Because what’s not growing is dead, right? What is not growth is a hindrance and hindrances slow down success.
3. My opportunities will always be mine!
Self-explanatory. Don't let someone else's success confuse you with what's meant just for you.
4. Fear won’t stand in my way
Fear is inevitable but, it’s not a roadblock.
5. Nothing or no one person can stop my success and all of the blessings coming my way.
Linked to number 3, I have the power to alter my reality and no one else!
6. I will remove myself where I am not appreciated and listen to my gut the first time.
There’s nothing worse than being a position where you know you are not appreciated and yet choose to stay. It does nothing but creates a bigger wound to heal when time runs out on the situation.
7. I will be a better person and in a better position mentally, physically, financially and spiritually by the beginning of next year!
Who doesn’t want to just be BETTER? That's a major goal for me this year!
These mean nothing if we don’t put any power behind them. Repeat them, post them and keep them around you all year and watch them come true!
Wishing you many blessings in the new year!
You need a tribe all year long. Explore our membership group and join us for exclusive TBH content!
Author: Shay Duriel Davis, the Creator of The Bronze Hustle and Hustle Hive Elite