TBH Merch FAQs
Please read the list of frequently asked questions and if you still have a lingering question or need to contact our team, use the contact form at the bottom of this page and we will reply to you directly via email.
1. Shipping and processing- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing and shipping usually takes 2-4 business days once your order is processed. There may be delays around the holidays (late November- December) that will extend our shipping time to 5-7 business days. If you place a big order of $500 or more, your processing and shipping times may also be extended. We ship most of our products through USPS but will also use FedEx when need be. Because our items are printed on demand, we cannot offer and uphold expedited shipping.
2. Do you ship internationally? Not yet! We are looking to incorporate international shipping by the end of March 2018. We'll also update this page and The Bronze Hustle social media pages with those specific shipping timelines.
4. Can I modify my order after I've placed it? Please complete the contact form below as soon as you realize you need to modify your order, preferably within 2 business days so that your order is not shipped before the modification. Once your order has shipped, we are not able to accept returns because we do not keep inventory on hand. Please thoroughly read our return policy below.
5. What is your return policy?- Unfortunately, we do not issue returns or exchanges unless the item is damaged or was fulfilled and shipped incorrectly because all products are printed on demand at our warehouse. If you received an item that was damaged on arrival, please contact us using the form below so we can replace it! Please read answer 4 on order modifications and double check your size using the chart below. Please ask us any lingering questions regarding your order that you may have prior to purchasing using the contact form below.
6. Sizing chart- Our t-shirts and iPhone cases are the only thing we currently offer that comes in a specific size. As you order your iPhone case, be sure to select the correct size when ordering according to the model of your iPhone. Our t-shirts are very accurately sized and are cut for a woman's shape. Please refer to the sizing chart below to accurately choose your size. Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer any sizes above 2XL.
7. What method do you use to print the products? All of the products are printed using high quality printing processes like dye sublimation and laser heat transfer in order to assure clear and consistent printing every time.
8. What are the care instructions? Care instructions for each product are listed on each product page. In addition, for our t-shirts, be sure to wash the tee inside out machine wash cold. If you would like to iron the tee, make sure to also iron it inside out and never iron directly on the graphic.
9. Do you vend or offer bulk pricing options for events or special occasions? Currently no, because our products are not mass produced or shipped. If you place an order over $500 to provide products for your audience or attendees, you will experience a slightly longer processing and shipping time. Please let us know if you place a large order for an event or a group so we can also support!
Use the Contact form below if you need to reach our team:
Please let us know using this form if you have a problem with your order or if you have a question or comment to send us.